Monday, February 19, 2007

Movie CYPHER

GENERATE REVENUE WHILE YOU SLEEP POST NO 09

www.elearningmassiveprofit.com

I just watched a movie titled CYPHER on channel 5.

In the movie a man was drugged without his knowledge and was fed messages through the eyes and hearing to change his identity.

What has that got to do with the topic of this blog?

Plenty.

That we are programmable creatures and that like a computer with rewritable disk, we can overwrite a new data over the original data.

That means that we as a wholesome being can be programmed with data to make us forget who we are and assume a false identity and be fed messages of fear, inadequacy and powerlessness.

Our inability to live an effective life is the result of two main underlying faulty messages.

At the root of our inability to live a balanced and fulfilled life is the twin message of:

  • I am powerless.
  • I am not lovable.

Our identity, our self image, our self concept, buried deep within our subconscious mind are the programs that are driving our behaviour and the results that we have as a result these programs.

To change our lives, we have to change the programs.

To change our programs, we have to continuously go back to our true identity, before our wholesome program was corrupted.

Whoa am I? I am a powerful being, capable of creating anything I desire to create and experiences. I am the power and the force, that mould universal life force energy to conform to my intention.

I AM. I AM. I AM.

www.elearningmassiveprofit.com

robertkiyosakicashflow@yahoo.com

No comments: