Saturday, February 17, 2007

Generate revenue while you sleep

GENERATE REVENUE WHILE YOU SLEEP POST 01

www.elearningmassiveprofit.com

Do we require a degree to be rich and financially free? Robert Kiyosaki says no. I have nothing against education, in fact education is good, because we learn how to read and write, do additions and subtractions which are useful skills for our daily life.

However, when we ask for a loan from a bank, do the bank officers ever ask us for our degree? No, they ask for our financial statement, which represents our financial intelligence.

Does financial intelligence depend on academic intelligence? Bill gates is a school drop out and so is Henry Ford. Does that mean that Bill Gates and Henry Ford are stupid? I don't think so. One can be a school dropout and still be business savvy.

Have you ever wondered why people go to school? I ask the students in my city and they simply looked at me blankly.

What do you mean go to school? Everybody go to school. We do not ask such questions.

I prompted them to think what employers are looking for. And they still look at me blankly.

I said that employers are looking for people who have passed their educational exams and those who pass have a diploma/degree.

And therefore, most people, not everyone, go to school to get a degree so that they can have a job.

That's right, a job. People go to school to get a degree. With the degree, they apply for a job. With the job, they hope to earn a good enough salary to raise a family and save enough money for retirement.

Well not anymore. The era of the iron rice bowl through employment is over

Just like what Robert Kiyosaki dad recommends. Go to school, study hard, get a job with a blue chip company and earn a salary.

Have you watched the reality TV show the apprentice? Have you ever wondered why the contestants did not want to create their own businesses instead of backstabbing one another to be the Apprentice?

Granted that not everybody want to start their own business. But have you ever thought that these educated contestants are actually very bright and that they do not have to lower their dignity just so they can be the apprentice?

At the same time, I cannot be judgemental, because, before I came to know about Robert Kiyosaki cash flow quadrant, I too was sold on the concept of going to school, get a job and earn a living. I only became aware of the cashflow quadrant in 2004.

And to this date, I am very grateful to Robert Kiyosaki. He has opened my eyes and given me hope that I can move quadrant from employee/self employed to the investor quadrant.

According to survey, 96% of the population trade time for money or exchange time for money. Exchanging time for money is not the most effective way to build wealth as one has only 24 hours a day. No matter what, we cannot increase time.

3% of the population invest money to generate more money.

Only 1% of the population currently leverage time by multiplying their efforts through the efforts of others to create multiple sources of income.

The above are three different income producing strategies.

Paul J Getty said "I would rather have 1% of the effort of 100 people than 100% of my own efforts". What he means is that, to increase our productivity, the only way we can do it is by leveraging.

Imagine. If everybody from the 100 people above give me 1 hour of their time, I will have 100 hours. On my own, I can never have 100 hours. On my own, I only have 24 hours. Minus sleeping time, minus working time, minus travelling time, marketing time, getting ready to go to work time, breakfast time, reading newspaper time, reading email time, I hardly have any quality time left to spend quality time with my family, contributing my time to society as well as time for my personal and my spiritual growth.

I believe that the answer to the current crisis that is taking its toll in our stressful and busy life is to increase our productivity through the power of leveraging.

The only way for us to have more time is by leveraging on other people's time and the only way we can have more money without sacrificing our precious time with our family or self development time and contribution to society time is by creating passive income, residual income, residual reproductive income.

May I ask what are you doing to create passive income?

If you are interested to know what I am doing to generate passive income, please email me @ robertkiyosakicashflow@yahoo.com

My name is El Solaris RP and I am an entrepreneur.

My core value is Freedom. Time freedom, financial freedom and wellness freedom (free from any debilitating illness, the main cause in my opinion is stress, be it mental, emotional, physical or financial stress)

www.elearningmassiveprofit.com

robertkiyosakicashflow@yahoo.com

No comments: